- The education at the Liceo Vermigli follows the Italian educational model.
- It is our goal to provide our students with a broad education. This entails the essentials of logical thinking, such as mathematics and natural sciences. Furthermore, we want to prepare our students for a globalized world with the study of multiple languages. Finally, we stress the importance of traditional humanistic subjects, such as history, philosophy, Latin and world literature.
- All of our teachers have been extensively trained for teaching advanced subjects and have had multiple years of experience.
- The number of students per class rarely ever exceeds ten. This way, the teachers can offer personal support and issue additional materials to students whenever they need them.
- We want our students to grow up to be responsible adults. Therefore, we value punctuality, discipline and critical thinking within our student body.
- Our teachers work diligently every year to modernize the curriculum according to the newest findings in the various fields.
Mission StatementElisabetta Allegri2017-04-11T08:56:04+02:00