- Enrolment at the Liceo Vermigli is open to students of any nationality.
- Students joining the Liceo Vermigli from an Italian school need the “Diploma di Licenza Media” to enrol.
- Students joining us after the legally required 8 years of school (either Swiss “Sekundarschule” or foreign equivalent) need to partition for a certificate of equality of performance from the Italian consulate. Students who have visited the lower two “Gymnasium” years in Switzerland can directly enrol at the Liceo Vermigli.
People interested in visiting the school before enrolment can attend one morning class to see for themselves – free from any obligation or cost.
- Basic German or Italian skills (b1) are required for enrolment.
- Enrolment is possible without taking any entrance exam.
- Students can enrol regardless of the location or level of their previous school.
Possibilities to acquire the necessary linguistic skills
- Studies abroad in Autumn or Spring organized by the school
- Preparation courses
- The Liceo Vermigli has made it its mission to help the integration of students with lacking language (German/Italian) or mathematic skills. Therefore, the Liceo Vermigli cooperates with its partner organisation ENAIP to offer students extracurricular courses at a lower price. These courses are offered for basic language skills in Italian and German (A1 – B2) as well as some beginner’s computer science and mathematics courses.